Over the years Crieff Highland Games have always been well supported by various traders from the length and breadth of the UK. The Games Directors feel it is important to accommodate everyone and at the same time ensure that the approved traders are well established selling quality goods and produce.
Hiscoe’s fayer ground attend each year giving extra excitement for the younger members of the crowd and there is also the availability for selected charities to attend each year which is seen as an important part for the Games allowing free space to raise much needed funds locally.
“Taste of Tartan” local produce tent has also been established which has been well received allowing spectators to opportunity to sample local produce supplied within the Crieff and Strathearn Area.
Whilst our Games Park is quite small and compact each trader will have a well marked stance within the arena and those interested in applying to attend please complete the attached blank application form before the end of April 2017.
Application for trade stand space
- Each trader must display a legible and conspicuous sign bearing name address and telephone number.
- Suitable safety and fire fighting equipment (if necessary) to be provided by each trader
- Each trader must produce details of own insurance cover and provisions for health & safety cover
- Only goods indicated on the application form below will be permitted to be sold –
- Please note: no bottle stalls are permitted
- All traders are permitted entry into the park on Saturday to set up, but must be at their designated position no later than 9.30 A.M. On Sunday
- There will be a designated front line which each trader must not go over with any part of their stand or displayed goods
- Each trader is responsible for the disposal of refuse from their stall to skips or litter bins provided
- Rental charges are as shown in table
PLEASE FILL-IN & SUBMIT THE COMPLETED FORM BELOW. THEN SEND YOUR CHEQUE FOR CORRECT SUM TO: The Treasurer, ?????
Once your application with appropriate cheque has been received and approved, the official permit will be issued. Note: all payments must be made payable to: Crieff Highland Gathering limited. Should your application be unsuccessful, your cheque will be returned to you.
Closing date for applications ??
* Mandatory Fields